Sunday, January 22, 2012

Some of My Paintings

Thought it might be nice to show some of my work on here, just to give readers an idea of what exactly I do in that studio I just showed you.

I'll begin with some paintings, and then in my next post I'll show some prints. Don't forget to click the images to view them larger. As you can see, I work in a variety of media and approaches, going whatever way "the spirit moves me", as they say.

  Fantastical Lakeside View 
Acrylic on masonite, 9" x 12"
  No Cash Value
Acrylic and collage elements on masonite, 9" x 12"

 Fields of the Mind
Oil and chalk putty on composite panel, 11" x 8" 

 Chipped Clay Pot
Oil on masonite, 9" x 12" 

 Old Paint Scraper
Oil on masonite, 9" x  12"

Maraca
 Oil on panel, 9" x 12"

All the above works are available for purchase in my Etsy Shop, along with a detailed description of how each was created.


No comments:

Post a Comment