Sunday, January 29, 2012

Some of my Prints

 Well, another week has passed, and time marches on, so here are a few of my latest prints. (Some of my only prints actually, I haven't been printing for that long).

  Myxomatosis, Collograph on hand colored paper
Part of an edition of 15, click here to see full series

 Reversal, Linocut on BFK Rives
Part of an edition of 8

 Old Magnolia, Monoprint and pen on Rives Lightweight

The March of Progress, Monoprint and pen on Rives Lightweight

As always, all these works and more are available in my Etsy shop.

I'm currently experimenting with Daniel Smith Relief ink and working on a few new linocuts, and I will post pictures of those soon, along with some of my linoleum blocks.

Thank you for reading, and enjoy your day.

No comments:

Post a Comment